Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Finally, Good News!

The phone call this morning was good news. We have 100% fertilization! All 4 embryos are growing. We will have our transfer on Friday morning. We show up at 7:30 and I will do acupuncture before and after transfer. I think I have decided that we will transfer whatever is still growing. If all 4 make it to day 3 then we will put back all 4. At my age the chance of high order multiples is very slim.

We went back to the clinic for the check up on my bladder. It is feeling better so they decided it was okay to remove the catheter. I was really glad to get rid of my little friend. One of the meds they put me on for the bladder spasms turns your urine an orange/red color. I think everyone thought I was carrying a bag of blood, it looked really gross. Not something you are used to seeing at a fertility clinic.

I still have some mild discomfort but its manageable. I am very happy that it will heal and there will be no permanent damage.

Now I just get to rest and patiently wait for my 4 little embryos to come back home to mommy.

1 comment:

  1. This is such wonderful news! Does this mean there is a (even the slightest) chance of quadruplets?

    Talk about having your hands full!

    And between you & me (since I don't think any of your followers know me)... I removed my IUD today and we plan to attempt to conceive a baby boy on Friday / Saturday! Maybe we can be preggers together! ;-D

    Did you see my post about T eggs?

    ReplyDelete