Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sleep?

Last night was the third night in a row with little sleep. I really need to focus today and I don't think it's going to happen. I called the clinic and the nurse said I can take Benadryl to see if it helps. She said any of the meds I am on can give you insomnia. Lack of sleep certainly isn't helping with the cranky factor!

One piece of good news, it looks like our cat Tanaka is back to normal. He didn't eat yesterday so I wondered if he was sick. He is impossible to medicate so if he was sick and needing meds we were going to have to kennel him. I'm glad I get to worry a little less about him.

Tomorrow is another trip to the doctor. I will have an ultrasound to see how the follicles are growing and bloodwork.

1 comment:

  1. Better try and get rest tonight got a long drive ahead of you. Didn't know you couldn't sleep sorry. And don't go off and have another sick cat for Nay to deal with lol. It all worked out before and sure it will this time you got so many people on your side.

    ReplyDelete