Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hormones and Hormones

My nightly injections started on Monday night. It's a little more complicated this time. I am on 3 injected drugs but thankfully they can all be mixed together so I only have to poke myself one time. I take 225 IU of Follistim, 225 IU Menopur and 5 units Lupron. I am also taking a low dose steroid which will hopefully keep my body from rejecting the embryos that are transferred.

I have appointments on Friday, Monday and Wednesday. It looks like we will be leaving on Friday to head to New York. I need to be there for the appointment on Wednesday. We would rather have 3 days to get there.

I have been listening to my nightly meditations and they do help me relax. I have also been having a protein shake every morning and I put a heating pad on my stomach each night to help increase blood flow. I am trying everything I can.

2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky you get to mix yours! I didn't get to. So I had 2 shots in the morning and 2 at night. :)
    I can't wait to hear how everything goes. Wishing you tons of luck and sendng lots of good vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things are all coming together

    ReplyDelete